- [06-06]Gameforge’s Advertising Strategy for Aion
- [05-25]Aion - Echoes of Eternity Coming Soon
- [04-25]Aion NA: Spring Harvest Event is Rewarding
- [04-14]Aion EU Will Release Update 4.91: Battle for the Landings
- [04-14]AION KR: Transfer to Gods
- [03-31]Aion: Do Players Make Too Much Kinah from Events?
- [03-30]Will Aion Ever Fulfil Promises of the Vision Trailer?
- [03-27]Why Does Aion Have Such a Limited Audience?
Daniel_Csaki Gameforge’s Advertising Strategy for Aion
Some of you might have bumped into Gameforge’s new advertisement for Aion EU that basically brags about thousands of quests and millions of...>> Read full article
Aion’s update 4.91 is coming to the European Servers on April 27th, which features the commencement of the Battle of the Landings.>> Read full article
Recently, the KR version of Aion has teased a transformation gameplay video in the patch 5.1. Players can transform to the god of fire, the god...>> Read full article
AionPowerbook was kind enough to share the partially translated 5.1 PTS patch notes, and we did not want you guys to miss them. Before reading...>> Read full article
EU servers of Aion have long been struggling with low and inactive populations, but the server merges that were implemented had a fantastic effect...>> Read full article
The 4.9 Patch Notes further reveal the implementation of the Cursed Argent Manor solo instance that can provide players with some nifty loot...>> Read full article
The Muse or Musician is the only archetype in Aion that currently has one class, the Songweaver aka. Bard. It is likely that the next class will...>> Read full article